Skydive Byron Bay delivers an amazing adrenalin adventure every time. All of the staff are professional qualified members of the Australian Parachute Federation. Byron Bay Skydiving Centre is open 7 days per week, subject to weather conditions.
Highest quality digital video and photographs guaranteed you can instantly access/view, print and email your amazing footage on site (extra cost applies).
- Up to 14,000ft tandem skydive
- Free transfers from Byron Bay, Brisbane and Gold Coast daily
- Professional training and instructions
- Scenic flight over Byron Bay
- Spectacular view over Byron Bay, surfers beaches and famous Byron Bay lighthouse
- Option to stear your parachute
- Skydive certificate
- APF membership
Just $264 + $35 to pay direct per person!
Departs: Free pick up (& drop off after) from your accommodation in Byron Bay, Surfers Paradise or Brisbane (Roma St Station).
Pick up times (Daily):
Brisbane 5:50am 125 Roma St (Bus stop next to Police station), Byron Bay 6am to 4 pm daily
Gold Coast Pickup Locations and Times:
6:45am from Domino's, Southport
6:50am from Mantra on View
6:55am from Q1 Tower
7:00am from Surf Parade Resort
7:15am from Bond Uni
7:30am from Varsity Lakes
- $35 APF levy and admin fee applies and is payable on the day of skydive
- Hostel, Hotel or Apartment Accommodation in Byron Bay
Weight Restrictions and Charges, payable on arrival:
95kg - 104.9kg = $50
105kg and above = $75
110kg and above requires on site assessment